Sammy1, Renter in New York, NY

Where on Upper East Side or Upper West Side can I find a building/landlord with 2 bed apartment for under $3,000 that will accept my 110-lb. dog?

Asked by Sammy1, New York, NY Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

4
Jeffrey Tabo…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Hello Sammy I have a two bedroom currently available on the upper east side in a elevator building that is pet friendly for $2,595. There is currently no applications on it, now I am a broker so I charge a brokers fee, so if your willing to pay my brokers fee and your credit is good im more then willing to take you to the unit and hopefully have you live in it. My cell is 212 810 7890, text messages are fine

Exit realty landmark 22 east 21 street Manhattan ny 10010 5th floor office number 212 616 9888
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Please contact me to discuss your situation. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Kevin Dufford, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Sammy,
It sounds like those are two requirements that are non-negotiable for you.
Call me and I can help you do a search through our databse to see if any apartments match what you require.
Kevin Dufford

718.594.3368
facebook.com/duffordrealestate
http://thevodateam.elliman.com/about/10645

My personal page has some listing to start with. The best way to have immediate access to everylisting in Manhattan is to log into the Douglas Elliman website, choose me as your agent, and then I can help you do a thorough search. I also have a few friends who deal exclusivel with pet friendly buildings. Best, Kevin

http://www.elliman.com
Flag Thu Jul 18, 2013
Scott Musman…, , New York, NY
Thu Jul 18, 2013
I just did a quick search and found one with an open house today. UES 2750. They are hard to find. go in hours not days and usually on a case by case basis. contact me and I will help you weed through. smusmanno@citihabitats.com