Where is this area in relation to Ridgely's Delight?

Asked by Anthony Michael Fikes, Baltimore, MD Tue Mar 4, 2014

Answers

7
Bucuresti, Home Buyer, Baltimore, MD
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Acrossf MLK by 395. On the other side of Ridgely
Jeannie Thro…, Agent, Frederick, MD
Wed Mar 5, 2014
7 WASHINGTON BLVD #E, BALTIMORE, MD 21230, South on Greene, Right on Washington Bvld. Front of building 2.5 blocks down on left; you cannot see home from street.

If you need anymore questions just let me know.
Go Section8, , Baltimore, MD
Wed Mar 5, 2014
It's a few miles away . If you drive on eastern avenue through highland town away from the city, Dundalk avenue is just past the hospital . Eastern avenue goes straight and Dundalk ave is to the right. You take that for maybe 1 1/2 miles and it's behind the Mcdonalds on Dundalk ave.
SANDRA NSUDE, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Tue Mar 4, 2014
Hi Anthony! Thanks so much for contacting me. Please note that This is a historic Baltimore neighborhood between Camden Yards and University of Maryland Medical System. This neighborhood hold a lot of history and offer ms so much in terms of convenience. If your looking to plant your roots here, I would love to help you with that process. Please contact me at any time to schedule an appointment. Have a great evening! Take Care, Sandra N
Denise Lesni…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Tue Mar 4, 2014
Good Evening Mr. Fikes, Thank you for your question. Ridgely Delight is bordered by Martin Luther King Blvd, Russell and Pratt Sts. - From Russell St. side: the 1409 S. Carey St. listing is less than 1 mile West. You can actually go West on Ostend St, (which runs right next to the M & T stadium) make a left on Nanticoke St. and Carey St. is on the right. Or, you can take Martin Luther King Blvd to Washington Blvd, make a left, go down .7 mile and make a left onto Carey st.. But to answer your question; Either way, its still less than 1 from Ridgely Delight area. Denise Lesniewski, Listing Agent. Gilbert D. Marsiglia & Co.
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Tue Mar 4, 2014
Hello Anthony

A cross St reference would be Washington Blvd & Poppleton. Two blocks from Lombard.
Jeffry Golds…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Tue Mar 4, 2014
Anthony,

Slightly south (a few blocks) and west (less than 6 blocks). Hope that helps some. Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with.