Home Buying in Huntsville>Question Details

Theresa Alfo…, Home Buyer in 35805

Where is the best place to search for rent to own homes in Huntsville/Madison AL area?

Asked by Theresa Alfonzo, 35805 Sat Mar 6, 2010

Answers

5
Go to the http://www.valleymls.com website. they have a pulldown menu for searching rentals--go to 'find a house' and then in the categories, they have RENTALS. Good luck.
I agree with Anna any local realtor can help you with this. I will be happy to assist you feel free to contact me with any questions. debbienowlin@remax.net or 256-227-6861.
Send me an email Theresa and provide me your email and give me some more specifics on what type of home you are looking for and where and we can take a look. My email is john.perkins@crye-leike.com.
Give me a call . I have just rented 2 with an option to purchase. It really depends on what you are looking for and where you would like to live, time frame etc! 256 270 9339 Sue Von Hor. Broker Associate. Or email me at sue@AnArsenalOfHomes.com
Any local agent can help you, they all have access to the same information-- why not contact any realty company and ask, or contact any Trulia contributor from the area.