Where is the best place to get a FHA NJ? Live in Montclair looking in surrounding areas, montclair, west orange, west Caldwell etc.

Asked by Melly, 07052 Tue Jul 16, 2013

Answers

7
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Melly, you can obtain a FHA loan from almost any FHA approved lender. I would suggest you gather your 2011 & 2012 tax returns with all pages and W-2 forms, 4 most recent paystubs, 2 most recent bank statements, 2 forms of ID and 12 most recent cancelled rent checks.

I always suggest to fight your instinct as a buyer, and shop for a reliable Loan Officer who can get the job done, as oppose to shopping for te beat rate. Your experience with a large bank (Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, etc.) will be totally different than if you pick a lender who specializes in residential mortgages and can move along the process much quicker, over other banking products and manages a national platform that causes them to be much more slower.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Leroy Gallman, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, PARSIPPANY, NJ
Wed Jul 17, 2013
FHA is a great loan but you should consider call of your options. FHA will carry higher PMI than conventional loans and you may be able to qualify for the 3% down Fannie97. Call me if you would like more details.
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Wed Jul 17, 2013
The best place to get an FHA loan is from a mortgage broker because they are working for you vs working for the bank. I have a couple that I can recommend. one lives in the Caldwells.

I work in the essex county area and would be happy to help you find your home.
Autumn Urling, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Montclair, NJ
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Good Morning Melly: Good News anywhere in New Jersey as long it is within the county
limits you can apply for an FHA Loan. Of course there are other requirements. Please
do not hesitate to call me and it would be my pleasure to assist you

First Prestige Mortgage Services, Inc Toll: 888-FHA-ROAD/ 973-744-8300
Autumn M. Urling
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Jul 16, 2013
When you start working with an agent, make sure they know that you are planning to pursue an FHA loan. Certain properties may not meet the minimum criteria for FHA. Make sure your agent has a solid understanding of the basics of FHA. If he/she does not, you could end up making an offer on a property that you are unable to close title on.
x, , 10021
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Melly,
When you are ready to discuss the FHA loan process, I would be happy to help you. I was a mortgage auditor for FHA loans in a previous role with JPMorgan Chase, and I am now an mortgage banker who writes loans. I think that I would be able to bring value to you in that I know the FHA guidelines inside and out, which ensures a smooth loan process. Even if you are already working with someone else, I would be willing to give you help and or advice.

Best of luck in your home search and please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Ryan McPartland
Mortgage Banker
JPMorgan Chase
212-717-5902 (w)
646-522-6340 (c)
ryan.j.mcpartland@chase.com
Melissa Silva, Agent, Watchung, NJ
Tue Jul 16, 2013
I would speak to a mortgage rep they would be best to help you. I have some great people I work with if you want some references.

I also know the area you are searching in so I would be able to help you in your search.

Melissa Silva
201-527-7313
realestate.mel.s@gmail.com