Where is safe and affordable property in Orlando? We have a small child!

Asked by Joanna, Fairhope, AL Fri Jan 25, 2008

Answers

5
Eric Nutting, Home Seller, East Central Park, Orlando, FL
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Sunridge Woods and the general Davenport area is nice. Plenty of inventory. I myself have a FSBO property if interested. In any case, a nice, convenient area. Davenport School of the Arts is a great public school. Any specific questions about the area, feel free to contact me.
L. Morrill, Home Seller, 32837
Fri Apr 25, 2008
32837 is great and safe area of Orlando. We have lived here for 8 years. I currently have a home for sale by owner in zip 32837 near attractions, airport, shopping etc. The home is in a gated community with regular police patrol. We feel very safe in our community and we are located near wonderful schools. I would love to show you our home but feel free to check it out on the web at https://www.forsalebyowner.com/21181862 Also, we are holding an open house Sat 26 April from 10-4 call 407-574-5640 for details.
Rick Aguirre, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2008
Joanna,
There are a number a places in the Orlando area that may fit your needs. What are your needs? Size of home.Location in and around Orlando,Schools,Churches etc. Let me know and we can sit down and put together a plan.
Respectfully,
Rick.
Web Reference:  http://www.realestatera.com
Nicole Goodm…, Home Seller, 32825
Fri Feb 8, 2008
Hello Joanna. I have a house for sale in E. Orlando. It is a 3/2 with a loft. It is in a safe neighborhood with great schools. I have lived there for almost 9 years. I have never worried about my son or myself in the neighborhood. There are other little kids in the neighborhood. If interested, please let me know!
Christy, , Davenport, FL
Fri Feb 1, 2008
Right know there are some beautiful neighborhoods in orlando that were not so affordable a few years ago but are now. They are safe and have great schools. If you can tell me what part of orlando you like i can send you the information on whats available. Also what price range your looking at.

Christy Lake, Realtor
407-765-1497
clake@watsonrealtycorp.com