Where is a nice place to live in McAllen, TX. I maybe moving to the area temporarily and need some advice.

Asked by Susan, San Antonio, TX Thu Jan 17, 2008

Answers

8
Steve Tennis…, Agent, McAllen, TX
Tue Mar 18, 2008
I have lived in the Valley for 14 years and moved from working in school districts to working in real estate. For me, a blanket statement of a certain area does not really suffice. Sharyland is great in some areas, but not so in others. North McAllen still has some good opportunities, but it also depends on where you are. If you are moving temporarily, be very careful about your choice of location.
Eric, , RGV
Sat Jan 26, 2008
2 of my favorite places are North McAllen and Sharyland.
Web Reference:  http://rgv-realty.com/
Jrivera124, Home Seller, McAllen, TX
Fri Jun 17, 2011
One of the best places to live is McAllen,

Check out the listing and good luck!
Alejandro Be…, , McAllen, TX
Fri Mar 4, 2011
If you are thinking of buying and need a mortgage just let me know and I will be glad to help you.
Let me know a little more, Sales Price, Profession, Estimated Credit Score and I can quote you some rates.
McAllen and Surrounding areas is a great place to live, I came 10 years ago and never left.
Elena Rodrig…, Agent, McAllen, TX
Wed Mar 2, 2011
There are a lot of wonderful places to live in McAllen. It all depends on your needs. I will be able to assist you and would like you to know that I have lived all my life in McAllen. Therefore, I am well diversified within the Rio Grande Valley areas. Looking forward to meeting with you! Thank you, Elena Rodriguez/Distinguished Properties
Keitha Spiek…, , McAllen, TX
Wed Nov 10, 2010
It will all depend on your needs and price range. McAllen supports many different types of communities, some with older homes on large lots and mature trees. Townhomes and condominiums with low maintenance lawns for the busy person. New homes are sprinkled through out McAllen as well. The average price range is around $110,000. Please visit http://www.KeithaSpiekerman.com for more information on McAllen and surrounding areas.
Marilyn Hard…, Agent, McAllen, TX
Mon Sep 29, 2008
Are you looking for a home rental or apartment rental or a home purchase. There are a number of newer apartments all through out the area with exercise rooms, pools etc. Some are near great recreation centers. Or if you are wanting to find a rental...call and I will be glad to help.

Location is going to depend on your price range if you wish to purchase a home. Tell me more about your hoursing needs. My phone number is 956-607-1258. McAllen is a great place to live and work and raise a family. The weather is nice, we are close to the beach and the city offers many cultural resources.
Brice Wardell, , 78501
Mon Feb 11, 2008
I just moved here from San Antonio 10 months ago and Edinburg & Sharyland are my two choices with Edinburg leading the way due to the real estate cost (I'm in the mortgage industry (commercial and residential ) and it appears that land values in anywhere is wonderful. This region is not in the real estate crunch that the rest of america is in. And what you would spend $150k for a 1200 to 1400 sq. ft. home in San Antonio you would get over 2200 to 3000 sq. ft. and that is even for custom built homes. This is a wonderful area to live. Good luck and Welcome to the Valley!