Where in cottage grove, Wisconsin are there .75 - 1 acre lots in an established neighborhood. I do not want

Asked by Kathy Limmex, Tue Sep 30, 2008

new construction. i am from out of town.

Answers

5
Keely Scheid…, , Madison, WI
Wed Oct 16, 2013
Hi Kathy!

Where are you relocating from? There are several options available but it depends on the type of lot you are looking for (ex: wooded etc.) I would be happy to speak with you and to get a better feel for what exactly you are looking for and help you find the perfect place to build your new home. Please feel free to call or email me anytime.

-Keely

kscheider@starkhomes.com
Henry Gobel, Agent, Edgerton, WI
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Hi Kathy,

Larger lots and established neighborhoods are available in the Township of Burke, Township of Sun Prairie, Township of Cottage Grove, Township of Pleasant Springs, and some others.

Web Reference:  http://www.TheGobelTeam.com
Heather Jard…, Agent, Madison, WI
Wed Oct 1, 2008
Having just worked with buyers with the exact same requirements in Cottage Grove I can tell you there is a high concentration of homes up to an acre in the area off of Gaston Rd & Sandpiper. Of course as has been stated already price range & specific requirements of the home are necessary. The Cottage Grove area is fortunate to have many homes with up to an acre. But the majority of them are not new construction but rather fall in the 10-15yr bracket.
Rachel Baehr, , Sun Prairie, Madison, Dane County and surrounding areas
Tue Sep 30, 2008
There are a number of houses out there with the larger lots. It really depends on your home needs and price range. I can help you if you like, just let me know what a comfortable price range is for you and what you are looking for in a home.
Web Reference:  http://www.BaehrInc.com
Kristi Ross, Agent, Monona, WI
Tue Sep 30, 2008
As Scott said, it is best to have a real estate agent in the area send you all of the lisitngs that match what you are looking for.

As far as just browsing on your own, my website below is a good place to look. You can also search Realtor.com.

If you would like me to send you the homes that match the criteria you are looking for, just e-mail me more specifics.

Kristi