Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Pablo Marche…, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Where in Boca I can get a 3 bedroom house WITHOUT paying $85,000 NON refundable Golf Club that I WILL NEVER USE???

Asked by Pablo Marchese, Boca Raton, FL Fri Mar 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100724658-12368-Bridge-View-…

Answers

7
Hello.
Very easy question, since my partner was a golf pro for 7 years lol.
You should be looking in
1) Boca Greens.
2) Royal palm cc.
3) Boca country club.
4) Boca pointe
5) teeca woods.

I hope this helps :)
Best Regards
Robin perotti
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 22, 2013
Hi pmarchese,
As inventory is low good homes are not lasting long on the market. The majority of homes such as the one you saw in Boca Woods are not in a Country Club. Nearbye Boca Chase has several communities within in West Boca that does have 3 BR homes and a great county park nearbye with gold, concerts, sports, dog park, water rides and plenty to do. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs to better assist you.

Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
There are many 3 bedroom homes available in Boca Raton communities that are not country clubs. However, because of the lack of homes available for sale, along with the 27% price rise that has occurred within the past year, you will be looking at homes that are priced from $200,000 and up.

At the moment, the only 3 bedroom homes in Boca Raton with asking prices under $200,000 are located in a couple of the Boca Raton country clubs; those Boca homes will have equity and country club fees attached to them.

Your Boca Raton real estate agent will be able to show you Boca homes that are located in the many gated and non-gated communities in Boca Raton that do not require equity of any kind.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

To search for all available homes in Boca Raton, go to:
Hello PMarchese2002,
There are several beautiful communities in Boca Raton that do not require any kind of equity and/or membership as they are not Country Clubs. The choice is yours, you just have to decide what is important to you and share this information with your REALTOR® so that he/she can help you find exactly what you are looking for.
I, and any of the other agents who answered your question, would be happy to assist you with your search for that perfect property.

Paolo Giacone
Sales Associate, e-PRO®
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
21301 Powerline Rd, # 106
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Mobile: +1 (561) 542-7265
Paolo@MiamiToBoca.com

*Si parla Italiano.
Hi pnarchese2002,

The answer to your question is in any of either the gated or non-gated communities that are NOT country clubs. Your other option would be a home on a street in Boca.

If I can be of further help, please let me know.

Elyse Berman, P.A., ABR, GRI, e-PRO
Realty Associates Florida Properties
9174 Glades Rd.
Boca Raton , FL 33434
561-716-7824
Mail to: Elyse@ElyseBerman.com
www. ElyseBerman.com
Beside all the country clubs we have here in Boca, we also have several nice communities where you don't have to pay membership. What is your criteria for a home? Besides 3 bedrooms, do you want to stay east, have a pool? Do you prefer an older home close to the ocean or something more modern in west Boca, most important, what is your budget for a home? There are still many options for every buyer out there.
I have been in Boca for almost 30 years and will be happy to help you.
Maria Ferreira
Distinct Estates
ferrborg@gmail.com
561 287 1550
Hi there,
I could go through a bunch of communities but that does not help you. If you want after you get about another 10 answers pick a couple of agents to call. I hope you call me. Then you can tell me all the things that you want in a house. Like the price, how big, what area, pool. With that info I can narrow it down. I hope you have a nice evening and I hope to talk to you soon.
Jim Plotkin
REMAX COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
561-856-2880
jimmysellshomes@aol.com
http://www.jimplotkin.com