Where do i go to seek help i lost a home and i heard that the gouverment is helping people that lost their home?

Asked by Jesusb08, North Las Vegas, NV Sun Dec 2, 2012

Answers

3
, ,
Fri Feb 13, 2015

There are many different lenders that are lending now even with a previous foreclosure. Some of those lenders are even in Las Vegas.

There are obviously some criteria that needs to be met after the foreclosure etc.

If you're interested in finding out more I can assist you. feel free to contact me and we can begin the process.

Thanks and I hope this helps.

Becky Cordova
702-612-1584
becky@canamrealestateservices.com
Michael Diaz, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Mar 10, 2014
I am from the lending side. There is help out there. Really depends on what you are looking to accomplish.
Please contact me to discuss

Michael R Diaz 380048
Guild Mortgage Corporation
7026092607 cell
mdiaz@guildmortgage.net
http://www.reloandr.com
Todd Akes &…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Are you seeking gov't funding for a new loan or gov't housing? There are a lot of current programs out there but it just depends on your individual situation. Feel free to email me with the specifics and I will do whatever possible to help out. SalSellsVegas@gmail.com