Where do I find Land Contract In Grand Rapids?

Asked by allen.rebecca, Grand Rapids, MI Wed Mar 6, 2013

I am a 22 Year old student with a Steady job but not always steady hours. I have always been able to pay my bills but can't get approved for a loan. i am ready to by a house and stop moving every year I would have my boyfriend whose 25 and has own his own home but sold it in a divorce helping as well. Plus our current roommate want to move in and help with bills.

What we are looking for :
3-4 bed room
1.5 bathrooms or more
a yard
monthly payment under 750$

We don't know where to start or who to ask to help us.

Answers

3
Carlos Hern…, Agent, Wyoming, MI
Thu Mar 7, 2013
The real question here is "Can you afford to buy a home?". A land contract is a great option for people who have had credit problems but have a good income and money to put down. Many people can not save the money for a down payment because of high rental costs. Our office has several land contract opportunities. Please contact us for more information.

Gwen Koster
Harborland Realty
616-443-0682
gwenkoster@gmail.com
looking for a five bedrrom land contract home
Flag Mon Nov 24, 2014
My grand parent had put away $ for me to put a down pay ment on a house when I was ready to. I have Aprx. (low guess) 3,500 in that account. Plus quite a few bonds from my other grand parents (ammount unknow) Plus I am puttin my txt return 600$ towards it. and his tax return (ammouint unknow) PLUS what ever saving we can get by october (our move dat out of our apt.) and some help from our roommate prob. only a couple hunderd don't know if that is enough? what are your thoughts?
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013
Jason Lash, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Thu Mar 7, 2013
I am going to be honest with you. If you can't get approved for a loan then you are not ready to buy a home.

Almost ever land contract I have seen has wound up being "bad" for someone.

Their are a ton of homes and apartments for rent. Rent for a little while until you are a little more settled down and stable. Then go and get a traditional mortgage to buy a home.

Jason Lash
The Lash Team
http://www.GRHomes.Net
Office: (616) 447-7045
Cell: (616) 821-1350
Brek Schutten, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Wed Mar 6, 2013
The best place to start is talking to a local Realtor. I deal with quite a few clients looking for Land Contracts in the area. If you would like to contact me directly, I can set up a search for Land Contract Homes based on the criteria you give me. Let me know how I can help. Thanks!
Web Reference:  http://www.BrekSchutten.com