Where can you go to find an analysis of the difference (over time) between actual selling prices and list?

Asked by De, Ohio Sun Mar 22, 2009

prices for Solon? Thx

Answers

5
Diane Norris, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Mar 26, 2009
You can ask any local REALTOR or simply go here: http://www.realtor.com/homevalues/#NEXHASHaddress=solon,%20oh

This is the realtor.com market values site for Solon. You can zoom in to narrow down the specific area in Solon you're interested in and then click the link to the graphs and charts for the past 6 months. Then, if you need help analyzing the information or want to list your current home or see listiings, call or email me! :)
Diane Norris
Keller Williams Realty Greater Cleveland
diane@greaterclevelandproperties.com
216 408 0886
Colleen Smith, , Rockville, MD
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Consult with a local Realtor for the area you wish to get data on. A very thorough pricing analysis can be done and illustrated to you. You want current data. I recommend a Weichert Realtor. If you live in the MD, DC, VA area & would benefit from a free, confidential consultation at my Rockville, MD office please call for an appointment. 301-610-6444 xt. 136 Colleen Smith, Weichert Realtors
John Wirsing, Agent, Pepper Pike, OH
Sun Mar 22, 2009
Hi De,
As a rule of thumb, homes will sell at approximately 95% of the lsited pric of a home. When a house has been sitting around for awhile, that answer for that is very often that the price was too high. T here are variances within price ranges as well.
If you would like, I would be happy to run specific numbers for you on the price range if the home & the specific neighborhood that you are inquiring about.
I can be reached at 440-487-2193 opr e-mail at jwirsing@kw.com
Looking forward to your contact!

Sincerely yours,
John Wirsing
Keler Williams Realty Greater Cleveland
Amy & Dan Sc…, Agent, cleveland, OH
Sun Mar 22, 2009
Hi De,

That's a great question. To make a blanket statement, homes in the Solon market have sold for about 94% of their final list price over the last 6 months. That being said, there are price points here in Solon that are more competitive than others. We live here in Solon and know the market inside and out. Please feel free to visit our blog at http://www.clevelandhomeexperts.com to view additional Solon market statistics that may be helpful.

Also, feel free to visit our website at http://www.schumanteam.com

Amy and I would be happy to assist you in any way.

Dan Schuman, 216-346-3235
danschuman@kw.com
David Wakeman, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Sun Mar 22, 2009

Realistically, you need to talk with a Realtor and have that person do the Analysis for you. They have the best information available when it comes to understanding not only the list to sale price, but time on the market, value lost or gained over time and other factors that may have effected the sale price.

If you would like to have this done for you with real accuracy and documentation to back up the results, email us for an appointment. There is absolutely no obligation and it is a FREE service.

I hope this helps.

David Wakeman
david@wakemanrealtors.com