Home Buying in Lagrange>Question Details

Purplepassio…, Home Buyer in Lagrange, GA

Where can i get financing for this house 32000 if my credit score is 535 but i have 5000 down and can easily afford the payments?

Asked by Purplepassion0374, Lagrange, GA Thu Aug 2, 2012

You can obtain financing through the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA). They can get you financing with no closing costs, little to no money down, and no fees oh and did I mention a real low interest rate too. I know it sounds too good to be true but I used to work for them and they are really doing loans. They require that you first attend a free workshop that is usually held every Saturday during the morning to mid afternoon hours. Workshop lasts for 3 hours and you must stay during the entire workshop to receive your attendee number that they will give you at the end. If you're interested in the program visit http://www.naca.com for more info. It is recommended that you have all your ducks in a row meaning all your paperwork together when you see a NACA mortgage consultant. This way they can get to work on your file immediately. If you need help feel free to send me a brief message.
You're not going to find a traditional lender to lend on a 535 score. Its very frustrating but you're going to have work on getting your score up to at least a 620, and if 32k is your price range, try working on saving another 2k so you can out 20% down on your home when you do get your credit score up where it needs to be. This will save you $ on mortgage insurance on every month. Your best option would probably be to find a property where the seller is willing to work with you on a lease/purchase. This may be a little easier for you since you do have a sizable down payment for that price range, but you really need to work on your credit score.