Where can i Apply for Hud?

Asked by Ann Vesper, Blackwood, NJ Wed Jun 9, 2010

I live on social securtiy Disbilty..I need help with housing, I need to fine out where I can apply for hud..& electric assistance..PLEASE HELP..Thank you so much,
Ann m. Vesper or Darlin714@aol.com

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dottie & John…, , 21244
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Hi Ann,
You did not give me much information about your family or your disability, so here is the website to start you search for information http://www.hud.gov/offices/cpd/affordablehousing/training/we…
Here is the link for New Jersey to get help with your electric http://www.hud.gov/local/nj/renting/energyprgms.cfm
Good luck. I hope I helped you.

Home of the 1.75 Listing Fee!
0 votes
Jeremy S. Hi…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Wed Jun 9, 2010
You might want to call Camden County OEO 856-910-1180 They have vairous programs that assist with ultilities. I'm not sure if they are able to assist with housing but I'm sure someone there will be able to point you in the right direction.
0 votes
Tim Robbins, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Ann You can go to http://hud.gov this the main site for HUD
Web Reference:  http://hud.gov
0 votes
Tim Robbins, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Wed Jun 9, 2010
http://hud.gov is the main site for hud
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more