Where can I locate a good and ethical Buyer's Agent in Lander, WY (82520)?

Asked by Maralyne, 82520 Tue Mar 23, 2010

Looking for an agent to represent my best interests as a buyer for real estate transaction in Lander, Wyoming. Any suggestions?

Answers

5
Sarah Fehrin…, Agent, Casper, WY
Wed Mar 24, 2010
I'd love to help you. I work as a buyers agent often and favor it! I view myself as a professional and a professional should give you their opinion - so I'm not afraid to tell you if I feel a home is worth an offer not at their listed price. I assist in all aspects of purchasing a home from pointing out material defects while looking at homes, to helping you through inspections, to getting your lender the necessary documents to ease the stress on you. Then, I want to make sure you enjoy the home as you settle in! I don't drop you as my client just because you have closed on your home!
Feel free to contact me at your convenience as I don't adhere to a 9am to 5pm schedule. I can be reached at 307-840-5112 or sarah@windriverrealty.com ; or stop into Wind River Realty in Riverton at 309 N Broadway
I can service the entire Fremont County area and am educated on Lander Values!
Steve Vennem…, Agent, Pine Springs, MN
Wed Feb 1, 2012
you may search the site below there are agents in all states good luck
David, Both Buyer And Seller, Dubois, WY
Wed Feb 1, 2012
. stay away from wyoming mountain properties.broker goffstein is lawsuit central.
Tim Rogers, Agent, Dubois, WY
Wed Mar 2, 2011
My name is Tim Rogers. I am a licensed sales associate for Gannett Realty in Dubois, WY.
I am familiar with the Lander area and would like to help you find
your home or property. As your buyers agent I work for you and give you
honest advice based on my experience. You can read my profile and
reviews on Zillow.com.
Office: 307-455-3523
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Mar 23, 2010
Since no local answers yet--why not contact a few local realty offices, and interview some agents in person, then choose the one you like best as you will be spending some time together, or contact a few local Trulia contributors directly. Choose your agent with care.