JUSTMEJEP, Home Buyer in 45229

Where can I get rental rehab $$ with 500 FICA and no mortage?

Asked by JUSTMEJEP, 45229 Sat Oct 13, 2012

I own free and clear several rental properties that are now empty and have been vandalized. I lived out of town and trusted the wrong people. No luck in borrowing from family, friends, professionals thus far.. any ideas or takers....e-mail me at justmejep@hotmail.com subject.. Rental help

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Sat Jun 1, 2013
we have some rentals available
Have you relocated yet?
0 votes
Scott Baker, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Nov 1, 2012
If you still live out of town, you may want to considers selling one or more and using those funds to repair the ones you keep. Not saying you have to, but you would get the cash you need to fix the properties and reduce the management burden and perhaps increase your holdings once you get the remaining properties producing steady income.

Just a thought

Scott Baker, Realtor

513-227-5897 call or text

0 votes
Danny Der, Both Buyer And Seller, Outside U.S.
Sat Oct 13, 2012
Try Private Money Exchange, depending on the amount of equity and the amount of loan. Usually they can loan to 65% of value of your property, sometimes more.

Check this link:

email me at dano@adeder.net if you have questions.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more