Where can I find property listings or home builders with lease purchase with option to buy houses in Hampton and Mcdonough Georgia (Henry County)?

Asked by Kellibh, Hampton, GA Wed Dec 29, 2010

Additonally, I would prefer the $80,000-110000 home sale range, 4 bedroom single family home with a fenced in yard.

Answers

4
Deborah Segn…, Home Buyer, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Looking for a lease purchase or rent to own home in Indianapolis.
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Looking for lease purchase or rent to buy home in Indianapolis.
Jerri Sims, Agent, Clayton, NC
Thu Jul 28, 2011
You can look on line for listing using GA MLS or Realor.com or one of the other search engines, but I always recommend that you use a Realtor®.

I service Henry County and also happen to live in Hampton, Henry County. If you would like assistance please do feel free to contact me 770-634-1892 or jerri@firstpremierrealtygroup.com.
Web Reference:  http://www.jerrisims.com
Barbara Adam…, Agent, Stockbridge, GA
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Hi Kellibh,

Your best bet would be to work with a local Realtor who knows the area well, and can look through the listing on MLS to help you find exactly what you are looking for and to negotiate your best deal.

I just happen to live and work in McDonough, and have experience with lease purchases, I have lived in Henry county for more than 35 years, so I also know the are quite well.

Please email me at barbara@metrobarb.com or call me at 404-213-8572 and let me know what I can do to help you!! My services to buyers are free...

Barbara Adamson
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners