Where can I find local (Milford, OH) sales prices on homes over the past year?

Asked by Dwaxelrod, Milford, OH Thu Sep 13, 2007

Answers

6
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Sep 13, 2007
Hi there,

You can search for recently sold homes on Trulia and I've included a link below to our results for Milford, Ohio.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Danny Vinson, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Tue Dec 16, 2008
We have a tool that can help us graph the market. If you are looking for home sales and prices as well as trends over a certian time frame in a certian area, just let me know. I can send you the report. As far as I know this service is currently exclusive to HUFF agents, but other brokers may have something similar. We use Trendxgraphics. I would be happy to run a report for your are, price range etc. I can send it right to your E-mail, just let me know.
:)
~ Danielle
Derek Tye, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Nov 6, 2008
Another great source that I just discovered is the "Advanced" search tool in the Clermont County Auditor's website. You can search by neibhborhood, street name, lot size and a ton of other useful categories. The tool can be accessed on their website which you can get to by clicking on my website, then county auditors, then Clermont County. I only point you that way so that you can see a list of all the other Greater Cincinnati County Auditor Websites.
Dwaxelrod, Home Buyer, Milford, OH
Thu Sep 13, 2007
Emily,
Wow!
Thanks so much; you've got an instant fan!
Doug Axelrod
John Youker,…, , Beavercreek, OH
Thu Sep 13, 2007
Emily,

That was a GREAT idea, why didn't I think of that!! Send a link right from TRULIA - DOH!!
John Youker,…, , Beavercreek, OH
Thu Sep 13, 2007
The Cincinnati MLS, in their infinite wisdom removed all public access to the MLS and turned it all over the the brokers. The best thing to do is be specific on what it is you are looking for, neighborhoods, price ranges, etc., and find a local real estate agent in that area and have them help you.

You can always go and check the county records for recent sales, however, an agent will have a much easier tool to get you the information you want.

I am an agent who covers this area, so if you are needing specifics, we would be glad to help, or you can find an agent who lives in Milford - My suggestion, go to google, and type in Milford, Ohio real estate and see who comes up.
Web Reference:  http://www.SWOhioRealty.com