Where can I find homes for rent in Sellersburg Indiana?

Asked by Kaufman20, 47172 Sun Mar 13, 2011

We are looking for homes for rent in Sellersburg Indiana and we are not sure to look. We DO NOT want an apartment or a duplex. Also, we are looking to have a max payment of 750 a month.
Tahanks!

Answers

8
Bass Group R…, Agent, Jeffersonville, IN
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Rentalhouses.com has the most legit website, but the issue is sometimes content...not a big selection. I still feel best overall site for home rentals is Craigslist.com. For the most part sellers or landlords don't have the budget to hire someone to get involved on a single home, so they try to do it themselves. Feel free to email me for more info-bbass@28first.com
Linda LaPilu…, Agent, New Albany, IN
Thu Feb 5, 2015
Schuler Bauer has rental properties...if you are interested you may visit SchulerBauer.com to inquire about them! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks!
Teresa Moody, Agent, Floyds Knobs, IN
Mon Nov 10, 2014
The best site to view is http://www.rentalhouses.com. Trulia also offer a website for rental properties
Franklyn T G…, Renter, Stamford, CT
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Justin Dabney, Agent, Floyds Knobs, IN
Wed May 29, 2013
My partner and I are currently trying to add rentals to our website openkentuckiana.com. We have noticed there aren't many "legit" sites to look up rentals. As an agent we have had numerous calls where someone found public information form some of our listings and posed as owners and tried to charge "potential renters" money up front. Always be aware of possible scams. Best bet is to try real estate offices first. Sometimes agents will have a buyer that is considering renting but dont want to advertise it.
Amanda Ahlbr…, Home Owner, Sellersburg, IN
Thu May 24, 2012
When I needed a place to rent, I tried tenant.com
Laura Larison, , Indiana
Tue May 15, 2012
I work for Professional Real Estate Investing LLC. We are real estate investors and buy homes to rent for people. We will also do owner financing under the right circumstances. Please call 812-946-4695 and let me know how much you want to pay for rent and I will try to find something in your price range.
By the way, I currently live in Sellersburg.
Flag Tue May 15, 2012
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Mar 13, 2011
Contact any local realty offices for available rentals, check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.