Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Jon, Other/Just Looking in Baltimore, MD

Where can I find good info on the future prospects for the Miami (and surrounds) property market?

Asked by Jon, Baltimore, MD Fri Jan 18, 2013

Stephen McRory’s answer
With about 60 million baby boomers retiring and few wanting to move to NY, Baltimore, Chicago or Philly for the cool winters, Florida is where they’re coming!

In fact, everyone in the world wants to live in Florida and now that prices are going back up, if you are even thinking about Florida, waiting only means that same 200k property now will cost you $212,000 in 10 to 12 mo. as its predicted that we’ll see a 6% price increase in 2013!

So what would a qualified buyer be waiting on, higher prices or higher interest rates?

See 90% LTV- NO PMI- 2nd home and 80% LTV Investment Property programs here: http://www.pro-option.com

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
Many thanks Steve - makes great sense.
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
Check on realtor.com; zillow.com and trulia.com. However, their information is not real-time updated. I would suggest contact a local real estate agent. Don't forget to get prequalified, if you are going to use financing.
There is a different future to every market area here in Miami and we have so many. I can predict that areas that are currently attracting foreign investors such as Brickell, Miami Beach and Doral have a bright future ahead, well, at least for as long as they remain interested in our beautiful Miami.
It is great when you use the right tool to make a diagnostic. A Realtor which is able to talk about how is moving the areas, make comparables almost accure, can give you a right diagnostic in the Real Estate Market. Using the right tool you can determine which price is better for your Estate.
A realtor with a crystal ball, that's the only way to have an insight into the future. I'm sure several will respond

If you want to send me your e-mail address I can set you up with a Market Watch report that will give you information on any area in Miami-Dade that you are interested in.

Pat Whalen
The Keyes Company
E-mail: PatWhalen@keyes.com
How bout dem Oooo's? Go'n down to O-shen city to get sum of dem crab cakes hun?

Yes, I have relatives from B-more! LOL

Contact me as I can put you in touch with realtors who will not only help you find the best deals, they'll actually share the real estate commission with you in the form of a credit towards closing costs.

Email me with a sales price and I'll send you a GFB

http://www.RealtyTrac.com or if you prefer we can possibly link you up to the real-time, SEF.MLXCHANGE and Miami Board of Realtors websites with all the stats you may ever need. If you need anything further please feel free to call me during normal business hours at the contact info in our website link below. And please also send your email address and phone number, I'll be excited to help you with all your real estate needs and honored for the business opportunities.