Where can I find an agent, specializing in real estate in 19107/19103 area codes.?

Asked by AP, 19107 Tue Mar 3, 2009

I'm looking for contemporary 1/2BD apt/condo in a mid or high rise building preferably with full hardwood floors. Buy vs rent is unknown atm.

Answers

7
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Right here! Google me, Fred Glick and you'll see you I am.

Then give me a buzz at 215-852-4469, my cell, any time.

Fred
Web Reference:  http://fglick.com
Bruce Lang, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Jan 27, 2011
I have lived in Washington square west since 2005 and lived in rittenhouse square for 13 years prior. In Washington sq west, there are few full service buildings. Flooring can always be changed. The western union building has solid wood flooring in most units as does the white building. Other buildings like center city one or other older buildings can be retrofitted with flooring of your choice provided it conforms to the rules and regulations of the association
I hope you found a nice place. If not, come by and take a look at 1111 locust street. As of today there are 19 units left for sale and one resale. Homes there have teak, walnut, maple and cherry flooring. The teak, walnut and some of the maple are solid hardwood through and through. The others have a nice solid wood surface which can be re-sanded. There are many good choices and I hope you will let us know where you ended up

Bruce Lang
Coldwell banker realty Corp
215-735-0700
267-312-6221 cell
Blang@circa.com
Kevin Van Ho…, , 19103
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Right here on trulia, from friends/family, just about everywhere. Most agents specialize in a few zip codes or townships. Make sure you find one who is full time and has hands on experience with the area not just the ability to find it on a map.

I work down in 19103 and would be more than happy to sit and talk to you to see what you are looking for. If YOUR goals would be a better match with another agent, I will gladly point you in the right direction. I don't claim to know everything but know plenty others who complement each other well.

Send me an email if you have any general questions. You could also give me a call on my cell if you would rather.

kevinv@premierreo.net
267-968-4919 - call 24/7
Carl Kabat, , 19103
Tue Mar 3, 2009
Hi AP,

I'm a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Preferred in the Society Hill office. Feel free to contact me on my cell phone: 215-990-0186.

Carl Kabat
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Tue Mar 3, 2009
I am physically right on RIttenhouse Square (office) and my I live just a couple of blocks away in 19103 and know this market well on a day-to day basis.

I'd be happy to help you. Call me at 215-852-4469 and I can discuss your situation.
Web Reference:  http://fredglick.com
Chris & Step…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Mar 3, 2009
We hava fantastic buyer Agent on our Team. Sean Conroy. He is extremely well versed with Old City, Queen Village, Graduate Hospital and the Art Museum as well as Manayunk. If you have a moment and would ike to speak with him, I will certainly put the two of you together.

He has plenty of experience and is an excellent negotiator. Visit our website and please feel free to reach out to us.
Renee Porsia, Agent, Newtown, PA
Tue Mar 3, 2009
Hi Ap,

First question I have for you is are you a first-time home buyer?

The way you find a buyer agent is to start talking to Realtors. Sure some will tell you that they are experts in one particular area but you need a well rounded buyer agent. Someone who is an expert in every aspect of real estate. Just knowing the difference between a split level and a cape isn't going to help you in the long run.

What helps buyers is an agent who is ethical, honest and will fight for their clients no matter what. One who will put their client's interests ahead of their own and not just want a commission check.

I just had an entire deal fall apart recently because the seller's agent didn't want to present my client's offer because the agent didn't like it. No agent has the right to decide which offers their clients see or don't see.

So, in answer to your question, you need to talk to Realtors and ask questions and at the end of the day, which Realtor is going to the best Realtor for you and help you in every way.

I'd love to talk with you further. Feel free to either e-mail me or contact me at (215) 669-0589.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION REALTY
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
http://www.reneeporsia.com