Where are the best places to live in Boca Raton?

Asked by Daniel Moore, Atlanta, GA Mon Sep 8, 2008

I want to purchase a few condo units in BR as an investment for the future and I was wondering how the Boca Raton market was doing. I don't want to invest in properties that make you pay a membership or equity.
What are my alternatives? Units under 160,000.

Answers

10
Aj Zaki, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sat May 2, 2009
Hi Daniel
Boca Raton is a great place to buy for investment, it is a college town,FAU and Lynn U definitely keep the rental market hot continously.
there are a lot of opportunities to buy now for an immediate positive cash flow.
Feel free to contact me to so I can show you the best value for investment opportunites here in Boca.
A.J.Zaki
561-843-7010 Mobile
zakihmes@gmail.com
http://www.homefindersinflorida.com
Karina Leal, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Mon Sep 8, 2008
In East Boca you could find condos in that price range at Boca Teeca, Boca Bayou and Windwood. In Boca West at Bocar. But there are a lot of options available. Send me an email at karina@lealusa.com and I can forward to you some options or you could do a property search at my website http://www.karinaleal.com Regards, Karina.
Web Reference:  http://www.karinaleal.com
Scott Miller, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Sep 8, 2008
Hi Daniel,

There are tons of good deals in Boca Raton right now for condo units like you want to invest in. The only problem is, I have yet to see a condo building or development that does not have a HOA or condo association in place, if this is what you're referring to...

There are plenty of excellent units to buy for long-term investment at or around $160K. Contact me offline at my email and I will be happy to send them to you.

GOOD LUCK,

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
561-716-4060 c.
Web Reference:  http://www.LOVEBOCA.COM
radcorder, , Marstons Mills, MA
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Personally, I would favor Windwoord or Boca Bayou. Windwood is near the FAU and Boca Bayou is on the water. Both seem to be well maintained and require personal interviews for renters, which keeps the complex well behaved. Condo fees are reasonable. There are many other neighborhoods near these two complexes, so I would look at these two first, then compare the other areas to Windwood and Boca bayou so you can judge value. At Boca Bayou, I would avoid anything near the road on the west side. You need a map of the complex to sort that out.
Home Seller, Home Seller, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Apr 24, 2009
Hi Daniel,

I have a 3 bedroom villa (very good condition) very close to Lynn University and Florida Atlantic University...also very close to the mall, airports and entertainment. I am asking 200, 000. You can ask anywhere from $1400-1600 a month because it is a 3 bedroom. No membership fees. Great deal.
Deborah Baca…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Sep 10, 2008
It is a great time to be a buyer! The prices are at rock bottom and the rental demand is high due to the local colleges. Anything that you buy will just need to allow rentals right away. Check out my website for a direct link to this market.
Helen, Home Seller, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Sep 9, 2008
I have an apartment in East Boca that I am selling way below market price. It is walking distance from the beach. Here's the link, hope this helps, thanks.
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Tue Sep 9, 2008
Examples:
2 bedroom, 2 bath 1323 sq ft 1st floor condo in 2-story Boca Pointe complex reduced from $209.900 to $159,000, days on market 274. Expansive golf views. Upgraded kitchen counters. Newer dishwasher, a/c, oven, microwave. New roof.

2 bedroom 2 bath 950 sq ft 2nd floor of 2-story condo, just north of Palmetto and East of Jog/Powerline reduced from $235,000 to $125,000, on market 767 days, new a/c, hot water heater, hurricane shutters. Garden view.

2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1216 sq ft 1st floor of 2-story condo, off Lyons, south of Glades in non-mandatory country club (2 mos free membership), furnished, lake view, screened patio, fresh paint and carpet. Reduced from $179,900 to $149,900. Age 55+. On market 373 days.

2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1050 sq ft first floor condo in 3-story building. Golf views, golf course (pay-as-you-play or join). SW corner, patio, new a/c, hot water heater and hurricane shutters. Kitchen refurbished, baths updated. Outside freshly painted. Heated pool, BBQ area, near beach and 95. 117 days on market.

1 bedroom, 1 bath 795 sq ft 3rd floor condo in 6 story building, reduced from $189,000 to $135,000, 407 days on market. Boating community, south Boca, ICW view. Manned gate. Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis, Fitness, Putting green.

We would bid UNDER the current list prices.

Some of these communities have other units available as well. NONE are short sales of foreclosures.

Email marilynfjacobs@gmail.com and I'll send you the listings, Daniel. Can send you more, but here are a few. Or call 561-988-0070.
Web Reference:  http://www.MarilynJacobs.com
Karen Lindho…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Sep 8, 2008
Well,
you can get great investments in the beach area & east Boca. I live there and the great deals that come out are gone quickly as it is competitive right now.
Web Reference:  http://www.redreefrealty.com
M, , Florida
Mon Sep 8, 2008
Daniel,
I have spent so much time researching this area over the past year. Boca Raton is a good investment area and so is Hobo Sound, Deerfield, Boynton Beach and Delray Beach. You really will not get your monies worth in West Palm or anything surrounding West Palm (too expensive). Stay out of Pt. Saint Lucie and Vero for this kind of money. Another area of FL you may wish to consider is Naples. Believe it or not you can purchase condo's in Naples for this budget.
I'd love to help you. We have many satisfied clients in FL.
email me at terry@marianschaffer.com
Terry Molnar/Marian Schaffer
877-886-8388