Where are the Ledson developments in Sonoma, other than Armstrong Woods? Can you please list some of the?

Asked by Sasha Cohen, San Francisco, CA Sat Aug 23, 2008

streets that have Ledson homes on them?

Answers

4
Anne Petersen, Agent, Sonoma, CA
Tue Jun 30, 2009
The Eastside Estates - 5th St East & Denmark (approx)
Franquelin Place - off of Petaluma Ave, near the "Igg Vella" bridge
Armstrong Woods is in Guerneville!
Armstrong Estates is in Sonoma, a few (Fablulous!) homes available in there currently.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like me to email the listings.
Anne
Larry Dimare, , 95476
Sat Jan 31, 2009
Eastside Estates is also a Ledson Subdivision. There are a couple of custom built homes in that subdivision. Ledson builds incrediable homes. I thought I saw one for sale in there not sure, but check it out. Contact a local Realtor and they should be able to help you.
Terri DAmico, Agent, Sonoma, CA
Tue Jan 13, 2009
There are a number of areas throughout Sonoma, where Ledson has built custom homes. Streets include Eastin Drive, northern part of Brockman Lane and Franquelin Place. If you like contact me and I can send you actual listings and more information about the homes and areas.
James Peters…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sat Aug 23, 2008
I Say, Give 'em a call...

Ledson Construction
649 Charles Van Damne Way
Sonoma, CA 95476
Phone: 707-996-6789