Where and when are the auctions? Is there a set schedule for the auctions?

Asked by Leigh Simpson Sr., 08753 Mon Nov 18, 2013

Answers

3
Ronald Shaff…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Jeff 's answer is "spot on". I have been to a couple of foreclosure auctions in Ocean and Monmouth Counties. Each home was bought by the bank that already held the mortgage.
There are opportunities to purchase the properties from the banks REO (real estate owned) department as well as homes that are in a short sale position. If this type of property interests you, please email me so we can set up an appointment to meet. I also own a construction firm so I can look at properties from a real estate and construction perspective. Hope to hear from you.
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013
Linda Stoll, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Many auctions are not absolute. You need to do your homework. A title company is the best way to find out all the liens, mortgages and taxes that are due. The properties often go back to the bank. Another avenue is attend the scheduled sheriff sales.
Jeff Crisalli, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Auctions are held at the Ocean County Couthouse Tuesday's at 2pm. Buying at auction is very difficult if you have not done proper research. If you are looking for homes that are bank owned, short sale or just "flip" type properties, I can help you with those types of listings. Please let me know. Thank you