Where I can see what price a recently sold house sold for?

Asked by Olimits7, Nutley, NJ Fri Dec 7, 2012

How long does it usually take for this information to be available online?

Answers

5
Dianne Andrews’ answer
Dianne Andre…, Agent, Mill Valley, CA
Sun Apr 7, 2013
As noted already any agent can find the final sales price on the local mls, multiple listing service. Another way you can find out is to go the county recorder office, as that is how the tax assessor determines the new taxes they will collect from the new home owner, based on the new sales price. Title companies also have the records of the recorders office. If you need any other help , you can email me dandrews@mcguire.com
Robert and S…, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Sat Dec 8, 2012
I can set up a search that sends you new listings, prices changes and sold properties in Verona on a daily basis. Just need your email address. sandra@thebolcarteam.com
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi

If the property is on the MLS the listing agent is obligated to post the sale price within 2 days of the closing on the MLS site. The tax record is more accurate in price but could take longer to be viewed on line.

The Local MLS, GSMLS.com for Nutley is the best place to find sold info

Contact me for a free no obligation home evaluation
Robert and S…, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Fri Dec 7, 2012
There are several ways that a Realtor can find this information. If you would like me to look this up for you I would be happy to help. Just send me the address.

Sandra Bolcar
thebolcarteam@gmail.com
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Fri Dec 7, 2012
If it is a listed property, the MLS will be the quickest source of that info. An agent can tap that for you. In time it will feed to other sites, but to close a transaction, the agent would have to close out the listing and record the price so that will be the quickest route.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Web Reference:  http://www.FeenickHomes.com