Ashwin Trive…, Home Buyer in R & J Subdivision, The...

Where I can find good house in Mechanicsville Va 23111?

Asked by Ashwin Trivedi (Andy), R & J Subdivision, The, Pflugerville, TX Fri Apr 12, 2013

Answers

4
I have new homes and lots available in the historic Cold Harbor area of Mechanicsville. 1.2 to 1.4 acre lots and within 4 minutes of Route 295. You can access more information on my web page or for all the lots my firm has available you can visit: http://www.chchomes.com/our-neighborhoods/
Ashwin, Mechanicsville is a wonderful place to live. I would love to help you find a home. Feel free
To send me your home criteria and e-mail address. I'll send you homes available. My e-mail is sarahlambert@hometownrealtyservices.com.
As of this morning there are 153 listings for homes in that area of Mechanicsville. If you could give me your criteria for your home search I would be happy to narrow the field and send you the results. What size home are you looking for, How many bedrooms, bathrooms? Do you have a lot size or acreage requirement? (Bringing any horses etc. form Texas), and what would your price range be? With a little more information I can answer your question to the best of my ability.
We can help you with that! Being in the Mechanicsville area since 1992 we can help you with various areas and price ranges in mechanicsville