When you own a home in the Well's beach area, who actually owns the land your house is on?

Asked by Terrence Donovan, Massachusetts Sun Jul 27, 2008

Answers

2
Jmtm6059, Home Owner, Wells, ME
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Hi Terrence: As far as condo's and park models go, Merriland River Resort Community is the only one in Wells where you own the land. It is a test Park to see if the town will allow others to follow suit. I have a unit for sale. 54 Bypass Rd. #7, Wells, ME. It is a summer home and I just purchased a year round home down the street. Contact me anytime for a showing. JMTM6059@AOL.COM Terry
Margaret Mit…, Agent, York, ME
Sun Jul 27, 2008
Hi Terrance - Most homes in the Wells Beach area are on their own land. However, there are some detached condominiums (homes on common land), as well as some manufactured homes in parks where the land is rented and you pay a monthly fee as park rent.
If you want to know about a specific development or address, either post more info here or email me at Margaret@MargaretMitchellRE.com and I wil be glad to look that up for you.