When will 6111 pinkerton rd be back on the market?

Asked by czwerk, Vassar, MI Sat Mar 30, 2013

we had made an offer on this house apx. 2 months ago not knowing the foreclosure process was in progress

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3079291237-6111-Pinkerton-Rd-…

Answers

1
Angeline Bro…, Agent, Davison, MI
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Good Evenin,
Green Tree Servicing has acquired the property through sheriff sale. If you had an offer on it 2 months ago your agent should have disclosed that this was a short sale at that time. meaning it was in the process of foreclosure. the house will most likely be back on the market within the next 90 days unfortunately it will be at a higher price than what was listed before. Hope this helps. Have a happy Easter.
Call me anytime I would be honored to work with you.
Angeline
Angeline We are very interested in this particular home. When you say 90 days back on the market could you give me an apx date. We really would like to get a chance at this home. Also, could you give me an apx asking price.
Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013