Home Buying in West Haven>Question Details

Corey Bellamy, Home Buyer in West Haven, CT

When will 120 Richards PL,West Haven,CT have a Open House?

Asked by Corey Bellamy, West Haven, CT Tue May 8, 2012

will the house have a open house soon

Hi Corey, Dave is right, you do not need to wait until there is an open house but I just checked the MLS system and it is listed as under deposit/continue to show since 4/17/12. I would be more than happy to send or show you some similar properties. I can also find out more about the current offer status if you like. Please feel free to contact me at 203-578-5631, or julie@julierealestate.com; Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty
You do not have to wait for an open house, just call me and we will work together.

Since 1996 I have consistently represented Buyers or Sellers of Real Property in the New Haven and Fairfield Counties of Southern Connecticut. I have successfully managed and/or marketed purchase and /or sales transactions in the following areas of specialty. Single Family, Multi Family, Investment, Land with As Builts, Market Analysis with Broker Price Opinions (98% List to Sell Ratio) Bank Owned Property Asset Manager, Short Sale Expediter

As a Full time REALTOR®, I provide people Licensed Buyer Agent Representation, enhanced by my previous experience, the Coldwell Banker organization, and my unwavering commitment to you. I work full-time to assure your success in the local real estate market.

As your Licensed Buyer Agent I will:
a) Represent your best interests at all times.
b) Keep your financial and negotiating positions confidential.
c) Help you buy the best home at the best comparable price. Your offer to purchase will be supported by my essential market value analysis.
d) Help you negotiate the home inspection and required notifications.
e) Update you on all NEW MLS properties available, regardless of seller.
f) Arrange all showings so you don't have to deal with other agents.
g) Help you complete Sales Agreements and associated documents to manage your transaction seamlessly. The terms we propose will be unique to your situation and will support your best interests.

Copyright 2012 by David Carr. All Rights reserved

You should understand the different roles real estate agents play, and whom they represent. Connecticut enacted Buyer Agency law in 1997 to support and educate purchasers of real property. This law change attracted me to the profession. There is no cost to you for me to be your Buyer Agent as my fee is paid by the seller.