When we buy house, how can we find out what was happen there in the past? Is there anybody die there or something? Please help me

Asked by Jenna Dang, Wichita, KS Mon Jul 30, 2012

Answers

5
randy menge, Agent, Henderson, NV
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Jenna, This is normally not public info, you could always talk to neighbors and you would also find out alot about the neighborhood.
Gary Steven, Agent, Wichita, KS
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Most of the time the sellers would answer that question!
Katie Herman, , Wichita, KS
Mon Jul 30, 2012
You could also go to the local police station and ask.
Donald Edwar…, Agent, Wichita, KS
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Google is great. Just put in the address anything that has been in the news will come up. You should also know that in KS it is required that anything of like a violent crime in the home must be disclosed in the Property Condition Report.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Way back when I was young, we would visit the new neighborhood, meet our new neighbors and decide if this was a place that we'd like to live.
This was the way we did it when FATHER KNEW BEST and we lived next door to the CLEAVERS.

Nowadays, people don't even speak to their neighbors and everyone lives in fear.

I like the way it was.