When 1st Army moves to RIA summer 2011, how will the influx of new people not inflate home prices in the area?

Asked by Charlie Rock, Helena, AL Wed Oct 14, 2009

Side note: I closed on a great short sale this summer and I own a home in my home town too. Thanks, Army Guy (that might be headed to RIA)

Answers

4
Lucky Lang, Agent, Davenport, IA
Wed Oct 14, 2009
Charlie,
The RIA has had hundreds of people who have transferred out of our area with previous BRAC relocations, etc. The supply of homes in the $150,000 and up are still good. The supply of homes in the $150,000 and below has dwindled immensely because of the First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit program.

If you are looking to head to the Quad Cities, you should find a REALTOR(R) that you trust to guide you through the process and find a property that fits your needs. How about me? :)
Lucky Lang, Agent, Davenport, IA
Thu Oct 15, 2009
Charlie,

That is LuckyLang.com or email me at Lucky6769031@gmail.com

Thanks!
Lucky Lang, Agent, Davenport, IA
Thu Oct 15, 2009
Charlie,

I would love to reach out to the incoming transferees. Having lived in the Quad Cities all my life, being voted Quad Cities Favorite REALTOR(R), my Father-in-Law was Commander of the Rock Island Arsenal, I have a lot of knowledge and experience to offer them.

Please let me know how I can contact them to serve them better. You can go to my website which is my Name at dot com.

Thanks!
Charlie Rock, Home Seller, Helena, AL
Thu Oct 15, 2009
Thanks Lucky. If I come to RIA and buy a home, you'll be on my list to talk with.

I attended a brief on the Quad Cities yesterday. The chairman Rock Island County Board, Mayor of East Moline, RIA Garrison Manager, Iowa Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce, Illinois Quad City Chamber of Commerce, Ruhl and Ruhl Realtors, and a few others were present.

During the brief, they did say that some RIA tenants did move away. I didn't realize that.

The Quad Cities look like a great place to live.

Side Note:
If I were a Realtor, I would be reaching out to the Civilians and Soldiers of 1st Army.