When may I see the interior of: 5203 E Canyon Dr, Wrightwood CA?

Asked by David Jester, Ridgecrest, CA Mon Feb 9, 2009

I have driven quite a ways to see this house. Each time though I haven't been able to see the interior. I have contacted other realestate companies still without luck. What is the problem.
Sincerely - Dave Jester; david.v.jester@navy.mil

Answers

1
Randy Ward, Agent, Wrightwood, CA
Thu Jul 29, 2010
Ridgecrest is quite a distance. My suggestion is to plan ahead and arrange to see other houses also. This house was sold in March this year and is not available. A common problem I see with people looking at the various real estate websites is that these sites reflect any filing against a house including a simple Notice of Default (triggered by a late payment). Yes, that is a stage of the Foreclosure process. However, even if the house has truly been foreclosed it does not mean the house is available for sale. The banks typically have another sometimes lengthy process before they are ready to sell it. The best way to find a foreclosed or "Bank Owned" property is to contact a local realtor and get a list from them. It will save a lot of wasted time and effort. You can watch these sites, but call a realtor before you drive that long distance.