Brooklyn1, Home Buyer in Villa Rica, GA

When can I start buying process?

Asked by Brooklyn1, Villa Rica, GA Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

3
Lee Hutchins…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Are you looking to buy? I could help.
Brad Paris, Agent, Villa Rica, GA
Fri Jun 22, 2012
You can start the buying process anytime, first thing to do is get your financing in order, find a good loan broker to help you get qualified on a loan, this will let you know what price range to look for and also an idea of your monthly payment so you will be comfortable with that, then find a good real estate agent to pull homes in the area you want to live, pick out what you want to look for, and go look, let me know if this helps, thanks
Brad Paris, Agent, Villa Rica, GA
Wed May 23, 2012
The best way to start the buying process is get in touch with a good loan officer that know all of the various loans that are available today, and get pre-qualified. This will tell you exactly what price range of home to look for and the estimated monthly payment you can expect. This is the most important step, and when you are done with the loan part, you are in position to make an offer immediatly on the home you want to buy, hope this information is helpful, will be glad to give you more ideas as well, just call, thanks