What zip codes will point me to the prime locations in Elk Grove?

Asked by Mie, Fremont, CA Tue Apr 8, 2008

Answers

5
Claire Wills, Agent, Oakland, CA
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Hello Mie, My name is Claire and I'm a Realtor for Prudential, in Sacramento. I travel back and forth from Sacramento to the Bay Area. I will be traveling to Alameda later this evening and be back in Sacramento Thursday. I would love to show you some listings Elk Grove/Laguna in your price range. Also, I could show and explain to you the other different surrounding areas. Fremont is close to where I'll be, and it would be no problem to meet for coffee. Call me if this sounds good to you. Cell: 916-730-7181
Gena Riede, Agent, Elk Grove, CA
Fri Apr 11, 2008
Jim, there are quite a few homes for sale in Elk Grove, CA. 95624 is an area in Elk Grove that is East of Hwy.99 and includes both older and newer areas as well as "Old Town" Elk Grove. 95757 is due West of Hwy 99 and will be home to the new Promenade Shopping Center as well as a new master-planned community. 95758 is considered Laguna which is part of Elk Grove and is east of Hwy 5. This area called Laguna has an established master-planned community where you will find homes in several different price points. There are homes on the man-made lake as well as retirement and gated communities.

If you would like to view videos of the areas, to get a better understanding of the 3 areas in Elk Grove, just click the link below. I hope that you will find Elk Grove to be a viable community in which to live.
Erin Stumpf…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2008
Sorry being so late on this answer...Jim gave you a great answer. Also, there are parts of 95828 that are within Elk Grove Unified School District. Not sure if that factors into your equation at all, but there is a great neighborhood just north of Calvine off Auberry Drive that is nice and very affordable. Are you looking for investment property or some place to live? Good luck in your search!
Web Reference:  http://www.erinattardi.com
Mie, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2008
Wow, thanks. Very detailed answer and helpful!
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Tue Apr 8, 2008
95757 Laguna West, Laguna Lakes, Backer Ranch, Madeira
95758 Laguna Creek,
95624 Central Elk Grove and Sheldon
95693 Wilton (Rural area east of Elk Grove)

My personal preference is Backer Ranch for newer used homes, Laguna Lakes for homes 8 to 15 years old. Madeira for new construction. Sheldon and Wilton for ranches and horse property.