What would be the best,safest areas to live in with a short commute for work to st.petersburg?

Asked by Dana, Massapequa, NY Thu Sep 6, 2012

Answers

3
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Dana,
I'm sure you know that real estate professionals are PROHIBITED by Federal law from identifying any community as being 'unsafe' or provide ANY data specifically prohibited in the Fair Housing Laws of the USA. IN practical terms, much of the most important information you need, is PROHIBITED.
-
What works best is to get a profile of the quality of life factors you embrace. For instance, are you to become a beach centric sun seeker or will you be a fixture at the Salvador Dali? Is riding/running the 46 mile long, 12 wide, paved Pinellas Trail a quality of life factor for you? Are you gong to be a Tampa Bay Rays fan , Buccaneers Fan or do you like to spend your weekends in the restorative peace found in the extensive park networks found in this area.
-
It is the goal of most real estate professionals that not only do we find for you exceptional housing but a place where you will grow and thrive. Of course, the priorities you identified WILL be met also.
-
If you are serious about your relocation to the sunshine state, give a call to one of the professionals responding to your question.
Don't use that 'contact' link.
Don't use trulia email.
If you are serious, go old school and call.

Note: I've have a 3/2 condo with 'BIG WATER VIEWS of Boca Ciega Bay coming on the market very, very soon. This would give you the best of beach concentric and easy access to downtown and in a community with guard controlled access..

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Sep 6, 2012
I grew up in Gulfport. It was a sleepy little fishing village back then. Pretty area
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Hi Dana,

What part of St. Pete?

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
813.244.9898
Hi Alma,
work would be just over the bridge 275... I'd like to live in the Tampa area
not St. Pete.
Thank you in advance.
Flag Thu Sep 6, 2012