What would be a good offer on 1108 Blackberry Cir. Baker...how much wiggle room to negotiate do we have when is a HAP (Va Compromised Sale?

Asked by Rod_pr, Crestview, FL Sat Apr 21, 2012

Answers

1
Lynn Bowling, Agent, Niceville, FL
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Unfortunately that entire development sold at the heigth of the market, and this particular home sold new for $217,900, althought the intial list price was $282,900. It appears the home has been rented for a significant amount of time and that may have taken a toll on the condition of the home; a home's condition surely has an effect on it's value for sale. Regardless of what type of sale this is, the appraisal is still going to have a major effect on the sale price the lender is willing to accept. Bank Appraised this at $184,700 for the short sale. The bank needs to net $162,794. So even tho the list price today is $169,000 you can expect to pay more than than if the bank has declared their need to net a certain amount. You'll have to do the math backwards to include closing costs and commissions. If you'd like to make an offer I'd love to work with you as I specialize in the Baker area.