dougu69, Other/Just Looking in Phoenix, AZ

What was the fair market value in June 2010 for the property located at 1038 East Vermont Ave., Phoenix AZ 85014?

Asked by dougu69, Phoenix, AZ Mon Sep 23, 2013

In June 2010, the above referenced property sold for $310,000.00. I am researching to try and determine if the property sold for more than or less than the fair market value at the time, I have not been successful sor far. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Tanks!!

Sue Martinez’s answer
Fair market value is defined by what a Seller is willing to sell for and what a Buyer is willing to pay for a property. So if the property sold for $310,000 then that was that properties fair market value. If a loan was obtained and an appraisal done then that would support what the seller and buyer had agreed to by way of what was happening in the neighborhood at that time.

If you are looking for what the comps were three years ago then you would have to look at the appraisal to see what the appraiser was taking into consideration at the time.

Are you looking for current value in order to make a comparison? Are you looking to sell your property now? Give me a call and I can help you with that 602-405-8924.
If you could contact my Buyer's Agent ,Tonja Taskey at 480-241-2061. She will be more than happy to answer this question. Thank you.
Hi Doug,

I just looked up some comparable properties that sold around June 2010 to help you with your valuations. Please click on the link below to view the comparable properties:

It looks like this property sold for more than fair market value based on the comparable properties in the area. Are you related to the owner? Are you thinking about selling or buying this property?

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Warm regards,

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
Fax: 866-232-2256
Web: http://www.PositionRealty.com
Hello Doug,

Shoot me an email with your information, and I will send you more information on the property you listed above.

On average the market values where alot lower in 2010, but "fair" is determined by who bought the property. What is fair for one person, may not be viewed the same by another.

Looking forward to helping you,