What value would you give for a luxury RV garage attached to a luxury home?

Asked by Susan, Bend, OR Wed Jul 9, 2008

I want to purchase a luxury home but I also want a luxury RV garage - anyone know of any?

Answers

14
Wda0001, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Fri May 13, 2016
We have a home which may totally meet your needs! Now for sale in Tampa, Florida. You can view all the details in the virtual tour on the ZILLOW web site inputting the address which is 3109 Lake Ellen Drive Tampa Florida, 33618. It is a custom home designed and built including a motorhome garage with 50 Amp power, sewer hookup, TV, Cat-5 internet connection, and telephone. If interested, the name and phone number of our realtor is included in the web site. The home is located on a 0.95 acre lot on Lake Ellen, a ski-sized lake, within 10 miles of downtown Tampa, The University of South Florida, and the Tampa International Airport.
colemaryj, , Highlands Ranch, CO
Sun Sep 27, 2015
I have a beautiful RV garage home for sale in a resort community in East Florida. It is one of a kind with two master bedrooms and baths, a loft and hardwood cherry floors in the high ceiling great room. House interior is surrounded with cherry cabinets- built ins.. Wood burning fireplace and granite countertops galore! Loft upstairs with a half bath. All upgraded Samsung appliances throughout house.
Two porches front and back. Enclosed RV garage is 45 feet with ability to store things and have full slide outs in play. Golf cart garage and two car garage all attached to this lovely home! Surround sound, alarm system.
Panic/hurricane room, oversized interior doors, lots of architectural integrity throughout. Hot tub.
Across the street from a stocked bass lake, down the block from a great restaurant, cafe' hair salon, community church and post office. Never use your car! Walk or golf cart to numerous activities. Two pools, tennis, pickle ball, recreation hall and RV repair. Nature surrounds this lovely gated community with miles of trails for jogging, cycling and walking. Nature center, craft center and more!
Please contact: Mary Jane Cole, owner, asking $550,000.neg.
772-979-1132
I may be interested. What is the name of the community and where in east F
lorida - Titusville?
Flag Sat Oct 17, 2015
Jurhee Ivy, Home Buyer, Victoria, TX
Sat Mar 29, 2014
I would love to find a home (around 2000 sq ft.) with an RV garage in Texas---south of DFW area. We would prefer to be in an RVing community rather than just a house with the RV garage.
Karl Dietrich, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Mon Sep 23, 2013
http://www.visualtour.com/show.asp?T=3166070

Beautiful RV Garage on Estate Home in Vero Beach, Florida. 4.7 acres, guest house and main house. Pond too.
Olja Mihic, Agent, Tahoe City, CA
Wed Aug 21, 2013
That's a very good question! When I do broker price opinions, I add 50K for the garage adjustment. In hind site, you probably can't build a garage for 50K. If you are wondering if luxury garage would add value to your home, I would answer yes, but unless already there, building one probably won't be cost effective.

Olja Mihic
Realtor - Coldwell Banker Tahoe City
530 448 6633
tahoerealestate@hotmail.com
http://www.charmingcabins.com
Rsm347, Home Buyer,
Wed Aug 21, 2013
We have a fabulous 3/2 Energy Star Rated lodge home in south Georgia's quail country (near Tallahassee, FL) on 13.2 gated/fenced acres with pond view. Also features a 48x50 RV Garage (hay barn style) with 20' center bay & 2 14' side bays. Shop has mini split a/c & full bath. RV Garage is insulated, has Hardy Board interior walls, full RV hook-ups, laundry station, vapor-barrier reinforced concrete, 48" exhaust fan, metal construction, cypress/stone face, 2 10x8 garage doors with openers & 14' rollup door. Cedar Guest house with porch & additional RV site. Asking $539,000. Contact Rich at 502/649-1520 or rsm347@aol.com
trulia, Home Buyer, Cumming, GA
Sun Dec 30, 2012
It depends on if it is attached or detached, if there is electric and sewer available, the neighborhood, and of course location. I estimate my 43x16 detached garage to add about $35,000 to the property value. Your results may vary, but the rance is $45-90 per sq. ft.
Gmuzea, Home Buyer, Reno, NV
Mon Oct 8, 2012
We have a 5,800 sq. ft. house on a 1.25 sq. ft. lot with attached 3 car and RV garage that will house a 40 ft diesle pusher with a septic tank in the garage. Our home is in Reno, NV at the base of the Sierras. We are on the 15th hole, facing the green on a PGA course, home of the annual Reno - Tahoe PGA Open, guaranteed $3 milliom purse. We are 15 - 60 minutes away from 6 world class ski resorts. Believe it or not, one can play golf and ski on the same day, 6-8 months a year. The house has 6 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths. Huge windows with views of the course and the mountains. The ceilings are 50 feet high with huge windows. Has a huge playroom on the second floor. Master and two other bedrooms on the main floor. George Muzea, gmuzea@charter.net or 775 849-1693.
Glenda Hall, Agent, Waco, TX
Mon Jul 11, 2011
The best deal on the market - Hallsburg, TX . 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, with a 60X40 Workshop area that houses 2 RV bays with full hook-ups. Only 3 minutes to Trading House lake. Price to sell $300,000.
Bobsamuelian, , Minden, NV
Sun Jul 3, 2011
Here is a great deal in Minden, Nevada near Lake Tahoe/Carson City for only $619,000. Check it out:
2718 Pamela Pl, Minden, Nevada 89423.
3000sq ft luxury home with 3000sq ft Garages including one for the largest motorhome!
Contact "JP"
Intero Alpine Sierra Realty
(775)720-4124
Diane L. Gau…, , Port Saint Lucie, FL
Mon Jun 21, 2010
I have one in Port Saint Lucie, FL. The best of both worlds. Located in the PGA Village...a golfers paradise! 6 car garage, including the RV garage, 3000 SF 3/3 home built in 2005. All for $499,000!!! Deal of the century.

Contact: Diane Gault, P.A.
Villager Realty LLC
772-342-7455
Lorie, Home Seller, Monument, CO
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Yes, I have one for sale in Monument Colorado. 6 car garage plus huge heated rv garage. over 6000 sq ft home on 2 1/2 acres. listed with an agent until 8/12/08 then goes fsbo until new agent is found.
The Daniels…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Jul 22, 2008
Luxury Homes in Colorado Springs and Monument, CO seem to be catching on to the RV Garage craze. I still do not see a 100% return in this type of addition. Even in a luxury home these days. I would look at it as more of an enjoyment factor.
Roger Voisin…, , Charlottesville, VA
Wed Jul 9, 2008
I have a luxury home listed with a luxury RV garage attached: Sunsine Farm outside of Charlottesville Virginia