What type of laundry hookup is available for the Stonehedge Townouses in South Burlington Vermont? Would there be parking available for two cars?

Asked by Farley, South Burlington, VT Wed Sep 22, 2010

Stonehedge Townhouse
South Burlington Vermont

Answers

2
Mark Montross, Agent, Colchester, VT
Wed Sep 22, 2010
Hello. Stonehedge is a wonderful community. The homes range in size from approximately 1240 - 1600 square feet above ground. While some do not have basements, other homes have full basements and some have finished walk out basements. The washer and dryer can either be located in an upstairs closet or in the basement. There is a carport as well as one additional parking space per unit along with ample guest parking. Most homes have a patio/deck and a balcony. The community offers a pool and tennis courts.

There are currently five homes on the market for sale in Stonehedge ranging in price from $175,000 - $219,000. Visit my web site at http://www.CatamountRealtyGroup.com or contact me on (802) 658-3210 for more information.
Betsy Gregory, Agent, South Burlington, VT
Wed Sep 22, 2010
Stonehedge has a carport for one car and a parking place for another. There is a visitor's spot as well. The washer and dryer are located in the upstairs hall.