cmefishin, Home Owner in Kansas City, MO

What type of fireplace? Chimney swept recently? Need photos of structure/basement and baths on web page.

Asked by cmefishin, Kansas City, MO Tue Feb 26, 2013

How big is drive way, 1 or 2 car width, and type..concrete? asphalt? gravel? Access & condition of attic requested.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069426169-3426-N-Topping-Ave…

Answers

3
Steve Mesa, Agent, Kearney, MO
Wed Feb 27, 2013
My name is Steve Mesa. Call my cell phone if you have questions or would like to see my listing in person. 816 806 3587
Shelly Christ, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Tue Feb 26, 2013
The fireplace is wood burning. As far as the chimney being swept recently, not a question on the Seller's Disclosure. That would have to be asked of the seller. It has a partial basement and not sure if that is picture #17 or not. They did not provide any pictures of any of the baths. Driveway appears to be 1 car, detached and gravel. The attic would have to be viewed at showing. Let me know if you would like me to set up an appointment to view.

Shelly Christ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Kansas City Homes
913-485-8641
cmefishin, Home Owner, Kansas City, MO
Tue Feb 26, 2013
I am a property owner in Platte City area. Empty nester looking for home closer into Kansas City, close to public transportation, and in good condition before I decide to sell my home.