David K., Home Buyer in Fremont, CA

What's wrong with this house: 3111 bruce dr, fremont, CA?

Asked by David K., Fremont, CA Fri May 8, 2009

This house has been in the market for long. Is that the noise? Feng-sui? Small house?

Answers

4
Sunil Sethi, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sat May 9, 2009
David,

It's a small house, for a lot of money. Someone buying is this home is hoping they'll get their kids into one of the Mission San Jose Elementary Schools. Given that these schools are impacted, means that anyone buying this home with kids ready to go to elementary school next year, most likely will be diverted to a lower API scoring school. So any buyer for this home has so think, is it really worth it to buy this small litle home at close to $600/sqft or am I better off buying a more spacious better upgraded home for less money somewhere else that'll be associated with same school I'll be diverted to or alternatively with the money I save, i can send my kids to a private school.

If you want to talk about options, call me on Monday.

Cheers,

Sunil Sethi
Web Reference:  http://sunilsethi.com/
Ailynne PeBe…, , San Leandro, CA
Fri May 8, 2009
What I am seeing right now in the Fremont market is that it is the median price property are the one's that are selling really fast... it just so happen that this property in a higher price range. This property would be a buyer specific...A good possibility too is that this property has a lot of competition (PRICE...buyers now would want a bargain or shall I say good deal for its bucks)
Lubna Sheikh, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri May 8, 2009
This is a smaller home for todays market. I don't think there is anything wrong since in 2004 it was sold in 2 days. Homes are taking a little longer to sell. Ask your agent to ask the listing agent if they have recieved any offers.
Sue Vaterlaus, Agent, Pacifica, CA
Fri May 8, 2009
Is 101 days really long? I really can not answer because I have never seen the property and I don't know the area. Use a local agent and they can usually tell you why.
Web Reference:  http://www.SueVaterlaus.com