Hotrod22, Other/Just Looking in Oxford Circle/ Castor,...

What,s the story behind 933 Fanshawe Street? Why is it boarded up?

Asked by Hotrod22, Oxford Circle/ Castor, Philadelphia, PA Mon Nov 30, 2009

Is it for sale?

Answers

3
Hi Hotrod22,

How are you? Unfortunately, this house has been settled since July 30, 1999 and like the other agents' opinions stated, this house could be in the early stages of the foreclosure process. However, there are plenty of other homes in this area that are for sale. If you're interested in getting more details or to take a look at other homes that are available, please feel free to email me at Phong.Lam@c21ag.com and I'll be more than happy to show you these other properties and provide you with more information.

Have a great day!

Phong Lam
REALTOR®
CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold
2010 Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Business: (215) 465-1400, ext. 508
Fax: (215) 336-7793
Mobile: (267) 918-1880
Phong.Lam@c21ag.com
http://www.c21ag.com

P.S. I would like to pass along this good news that was officially put into writing by President Obama recently in regards to the extension of the $8,000 First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit. In addition to that, it is now expanded to current homeowners as well. If you or anyone that you know were looking for a house but were discouraged to buy because the expiration date of Nov. 30th was approaching fairly quickly, there is no need to worry anymore because it has just been extended until next year!
The home looks really nice aside from the boarded up windows. There may be some liens pending.
Ellen Schupack
Coldwell Banker Hearthside
e.schupack@cbhearthside.com
Hotrod22,

Its not listed for sale at this time, the last sale was in 1999. If its been boarded there is a chance its been foreclosed upon. If you'd like me to track down more information for you, contact me via cell/text or email.

Barbara Smith
Weichert Realtors PA/NJ
cell/text: 609-980-7593
email: BarbSmith321@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://BarbSellsSJ.com