What's the best high school in Topeka?

Asked by Matthew S., Thu Aug 8, 2013

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Best is subjective therefore consider researching on your own; for possible helpful information see links.
http://www.greatschools.org
http://www.schooldigger.com
Marcia Kelly, Agent, Topeka, KS
Sun Oct 13, 2013
This depends on one's goals & values, among other things. My son went to Topeka West. He came from Calif. schools & his calculus curriculum wasn't in sync with Topeka West's. They gave him private math tutoring for a semester. The teachers gave him a lot of care & attention because he was 2 years younger than his classmates. He learned to speak Spanish fluently & won an award for testing #1 on the State language proficiency test. He had eastern schools trying to recruit him. He's an urban planner in CA now. What a wonderful school!
Raul Rubio G…, Agent, Topeka, KS
Fri Aug 9, 2013
THS has a long tradition of exceptional academic programs and outstanding alumni that have made significant contributions at the local, state and national levels.

My daughter obtained 24 hours of college credit before graduating from THS which enabled her to obtain a full academic scholarship at KU.

My son was a jock and only obtained 18 hours of college credit before graduating from THS. He also obtained a combination of athletic and academic scholarships to graduate with honors from WU.

Topeka High School is committed to educating all students to demonstrate a mastery of skills for life-long learning and success in the workplace. THS goal is to graduate students who are critical thinkers and capable problem solvers, thoughtful, engaged readers and effective communicators.
Debbie Gillum, Agent, Topeka, KS
Fri Aug 9, 2013
That question could have several answers depending on who you ask. You should contact the administrative office in the school district you are wanting to purchase in and ask for information from them. I can help you get in touch with the right people. Give me a call if you want help.
Debbie
Neva Smith, Agent, Ottawa, KS
Thu Aug 8, 2013
I would ask neighbors, friends etc. Because one school, one teacher, one year may be good for one child - and then things can change. I would call up and ask to meet the principals and ask for a tour of the schools - and go with your gut feelingsm also check out their websites too.