What's the best agent to deal with if you have a home that is designed and built for 'Executive Living'?

Asked by philh47, Southlake, TX Mon Jan 21, 2013

The home has minimal bedrooms but great Entertainmanet appeal. We woiuld rather not waste anyone's time by having the wrong prospect cruising through the property.

Answers

12
Lisa Good -…, , Southlake, TX
Thu Mar 21, 2013
An agent that can provide your home to the best prospective audience based on their property resume with sales of this type. An agent familiar with the corporations that want to own a property for temporary housing for commuting employees as opposed to paying hotel expenses (my husband's company does this). An agent that has a sphere of younger or beginning executives not prepared for the living lifestyle and responsibilities of a larger home - perhaps through business club associations. Give me a shout - I'd love to discuss and connect you to who I know!
Lisa Good -…, , Southlake, TX
Thu Mar 21, 2013
Susan Fleming, , Southlake, TX
Tue Mar 12, 2013
The best Agent for a home that is designed and built for "Executive Living" may be an Agent has a sphere of influence among prospects who live in that economic status. If you have any more questions, you can call, text or email. Susan Fleming, starkfleming@kw.com, (940) 783-0635
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Sun Feb 3, 2013
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Feel free to contact me today in order to get a better understanding of what your options are, alot will greatly depend upon the layout and LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!! I market to over 380+ websites and my database is vast. If you are looking for an agent that can properly advertise your estate and sell in a timely manner, look this way. Feel free to check out my recommendations, thank you!

3xUS Army Vet/ Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
off: 817-635-1157
web: http://www.blissful-estates.com
blog: blissfulestates84.blogspot.com
trulia: http://www.trulia.com/profile/josephfernandez/
Brandon Mont…, Agent, Frisco, TX
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Just checking in with you. Did you happen to find a Realtor that you liked? If not, I'm more than happy to come take a look at the home and we can discuss how we will be getting top dollar asap!

Brandon Montgomery
Direct: 817-880-5182
Email: brandonmontgomeryrealestate@gmail.com
Brandon Mont…, Agent, Frisco, TX
Mon Jan 28, 2013
I'd love to help you out. I can meet you today if you would like. Give me a call as soon as you can. I'm right down the street from Southlake Town Square.

Brandon
817-880-5182
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I would feel honored to work with you ... matter of marketing the property with correct words used. Majority of Southlake properties are high end NOT like you would receive 100 families per month vs. other homes for sale in surrounding communities.

I just wonderful executive home by a builder home built for executive / entertainment I SOLD the property!

Contact my office Tuesday where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Amy Steele, Agent, Southlake, TX
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I would make sure that the agent you choose does high end photography and video to showcase it. Someone wanting that kind of a home will be cruising around online youtube and googling for a home like that.
John Straub, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Good afternoon
You need a great listing agent to showcase the strengths of your home. As Tim said, you will have 1 agent so that agent needs to position your home properly and market it to the correct people to help you find a buyer. If it is positioned and marketed correctly that will minimize the number of buyers that your home would not be a fit for. I would be happy to discuss marketing with you directly by phone or to provide you with a free no obligation in person consultation.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon Jan 21, 2013
You would be dealing with any agent you find that you like. You won't be dealing with the buyers agent, your agent will, so pick what ever agent you feel comfortable with. Most likely the agents that show your home will be other agents since there can be thousands of them and you just have 1 as your agent.
Glenda Greer…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I would suggest an agent with several years of experience. I would search for an CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, ABR - an Accrediated Buyers Representative, why? ABR, they have buiyers! and a GRI - Graduate of the Real Estate Institute in Austin, TX. An agent with these credits to their name shows they are continuting to educate themselves in Real Estate and Marketing. Most agents with these will have at least 20 + years of experience. Last, I would consider an agent who has lived in Southlake and can promote the City, as well as the school system, if your property is somewhat unique, I would suggest an appraisal prior to listing, the agent you choose can also help you with this.
Best of Luck. Glenda Greer
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Jan 21, 2013
We can help. As you mentioned it may not appeal to everyone, but will appeal to the right segment.
I'd really like to see your home when you have a chance.

http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/community/area/Southla…