Patrick Reag…, Home Buyer in Hillside, NJ

What's a good source to find fixer-uppers in Union?

Asked by Patrick Reagan, Hillside, NJ Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

7
Tina Rebimbas…, Agent, Union, NJ
Fri May 3, 2013
When you establish a relationship with a Realtor they can set you up with automatic emails. Your agent can create a campaign for you either on their own website (IF THEY ARE A RE/MAX agent) or from the multiple listing, to receive new listings as soon as they appear on the market. Fixer uppers are obvious just by reviewing photos and price online. Fixer uppers vary in oppinion from client to client .... so most buyers need to do reseach, a list isn't just handed to you.

You can search through photos and prices on Trulia and request help from the agent you decide you want to work with.

Good Luck.....
When you work with 1 agent, they will do the research for you. They will invest the time to search and understand the market in the area that you want.
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
Donna Clayton, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Good Morning Patrick,

The vast majority of homes for sale are listed with brokers. Right now, there is high demand for these types of properties because investors want to take advantage of the low prices while they last. You should hire a local real estate agent to represent you who can keep you advised on a daily basis regarding new listings and opportunities as they arise. If you wait until the listings filter through to 3rd party websites, you may already be too late. So you want to get the information at the source.

Good luck, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me!

Donna
Thank you,Donna!
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Ronald Sheedy, Agent, Clark, NJ
Tue Apr 9, 2013
The best place to start is one of the local Real Estate Broker's Offices. Most properties are currently listed through these offices. I am a real estate agent who services the Union County area and would love to discuss how I can help you with your real estate needs. You can contact me at (732) 239-7452 to discuss the current listings in the area.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
Thank you,Ron! I will call you.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Simon Campbe…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuresale.com. This is a site that requires membership but you can peruse through the listings in your market area first before signing up.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.
Thank you,Simon!
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Melissa Silva, Agent, Watchung, NJ
Tue Apr 9, 2013
I have a great site that is a great source. http://Www.melissamyrealtor.com
I am also always looking for investors to help find a new home to invest in. I grew up with my father remodeling homes so it's one of my passions.

Let me know if I can be of any assurance in finding your next remodel.
Thank you,Melissa! I booked marked your web site.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Tue Apr 9, 2013
A local Realtor. Click on "Find a Pro" tab above, go to your city and interview the Realtors on that page.
Thank you,Josh!
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Tue Apr 9, 2013
The Multiple Listing Service is the best source for homes of any kind. There are plenty of fixer uppers these days. My advice is to contact a local realtor and ask them to send you some listings.
Thank you,Suzanne!
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013