What properties are for sale in the Garden City School District?

Asked by Cakes, Cranston, RI Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

8
Stephen Perr…, Agent, Cranston, RI
Fri Dec 6, 2013
There are a number of properties of varying price on the market in the Garden City School District. Feel free to call me anytime if there is anything I can do for you 401-206-8907 or email perrinoproperties@gmail.com
Bruce Lane, Agent, Cranston, RI
Thu Jun 14, 2012
There are quite a few, my children went to school there and the experience as well as the education was great. I lived on Poplar and sold a number in the neighborhood. My old house just sold last month. Garden City has held value for the last 60 years with its convenient location to highways, buses, restaurants, shops, school...I could go on and on.

Please contact me if you would like assistance in finding a house for you and your family to call home.

I can be reached on my cell, 401-996-2700.
Bill Gaess, Agent, Greenville, RI
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Wow that got you a lot of responses. Did you get to go to the Art Festival in Garden City last weekend? It was great. If you want to know the best house in your price range, I'm at 623-1543 cell, anytime.
Rob Scaralia, , Cranston, RI
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi Cakes,
I checked the MLS and we are showing 9 in the price range of $149,000 - $269,000.
Sandy Deignan, Agent, Cranston, RI
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi Cakes
There are currently 8 homes for sale in the Garden City area ranging in price from $149,000 to $269,000. As for types of homes there are ranches, split levels and colonials. If you would like me send you over an email of the listings, just send me an email first with your email address. I am at sandydrealtor@aol.com
Sandy
Lisa DeFazio…, Agent, Seekonk, MA
Wed Jun 13, 2012
As a Cranston resident myself with my children in the Cranston public school system I understand why you would like to stay in the same school district. I can help you look for the home that fits your needs. Just give me a call so I can get you started !
Lisa Hassett
EXIT Realty Consultants
401-524-5730
Elaine and N…, Agent, Cranston, RI
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hello, There are currently 9 properties for sale in the Garden City area of Cranston. They range in price from $159,900 to $269,900. If you'd like to give me a call at 401-225-0316, I'd be more than happy to meet with you, show you what properties are available and make appointments to take you in to see them. I am a Realtor with ALBERT Realtors in Cranston, not far from Garden City.
Brian McGloin, Agent, Cranston, RI
Wed Jun 13, 2012
There are multiple homes for sale in this are, single family as well as multi families. if you would like more help in identifying them, i can help. I will work with you and determine your criteria for a house, price range, style, etc. and work to find that HOME for you. Call me for additional information at 401-829-0318.

Brian