What percentage do RE Agents get for selling a home in Yucca Valley?

Asked by Ross Walker, Yucca Valley, CA Tue Feb 22, 2011

Answers

7
Bookoobiz, Home Buyer, Yucca Valley, CA
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Why is it such a big secret.If a Marines pay can be made public.Who the hell do agents think they are not to disclose there. Cut.It should be standard at 0.2% of the sale
Joyce Kriste…, , Pasadena, CA
Wed Feb 23, 2011
I agree with Marge and Ann. You NEED to talk to your Broker to see if he/she has an office policy and not discuss this with other agents.
Rick Sayers, , 92262
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Ross,
I live on Yucca Mesa and know the Yucca Valley area very well. Anna is correct, commissions are always negotiable. This is a good example of you get what you pay for, you can pay less but you will probably get less also. I would be more concerned with the quality of the service that I am going to receive.Would you rather pay less commission and have your property sit for 6 months or would you rather pay a higher commission and have your property sold in 30 days??
Web Reference:  http://www.ricksayers.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Commissions are always negotiable between the seller and his/her agent, there are no set standards as it would go against Federal Laws--if two agents are involved the commission is shared and paid at closing out of the proceeds of the sale.
Jesse Sierra, Agent, Pomona, CA
Tue Feb 22, 2011
@ Marge,

True. Some sellers do not know that. That is why we are here to help and kept it simple and without stating commission.

Jes Sierra
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Feb 22, 2011
it is negotiable between the seller and the listing broker. to discuss in this forum could be construed as a violation of Federal law. nobody wants that.
Jesse Sierra, Agent, Pomona, CA
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Hi Ross,

It varies, it is what the home seller or beneficiary wants it to be. Are you thinking about buying or selling?
Let me know if you have any questions or help you with any of your real estate needs.

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
Century 21 Beachside Realtors

(909) 762-1153
DRE 01772408