As has already been mentioned, so much depends on what YOU are looking for in a home and/or the surrounding neighborhood.
If you could answer the following questions, we could send you a link with all the available listings that match your needs. We can also send you a link to the local crime statistics so you can check out each neighborhood.
* How many bedrooms?
* How many bathrooms?
* How much square footage do you need?
* How many garages?
* Are schools important?
* Do you prefer one or two story homes?
* Do you want a newer home or will an older work for you? (Older homes tend to have larger yards)
* Are there any particular amenities you would like to have close by? (Hospitals, parks, golf, etc)
* Do you want a gated neighborhood?
* Is yard size important?
* Do you need to move in the next 30 to 90 days, or do you have time to wait on a short sale?
* Are you willing to do cosmetic fix up or do you want a home that is in move in condition?
If you email me, I can set you up with all the current listings and arrange appointments for you! You can also go to our web site on the link provided and browse properties yourself. This web site is updated daily, includes foreclosures and does NOT contain contingent properties, so you won't waste hours looking at properties that are already in escrow.
Prudential Americana Group REALTORS
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"