What neighborhood in Laveen should I be looking at for buying a Home?

Asked by William Olson, Sierra Vista, AZ Tue May 31, 2011

Answers

3
Patrick Bren…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jun 1, 2011
I think you've gotten a couple of great responses already to your question. As soon as we learn more about you, we can better assess your needs. Please let me know when you are ready to start looking at target neighborhoods and homes. I've lived and worked in Laveen for several years, and I'm an active member of the community. You may also want to look at http://www.laveen.org and browse one of our community Facebook groups for further information about Laveen.
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue May 31, 2011
William

With some additional information we would be able to provide you with more valuable content to answer your question.

Do you like older or newer homes?

What price range would you like to invest in this property?

How large of a property would you like to purchase?

How many bedrooms would be best for you?

Bathrooms?

Would you like a private pool or a community pool?

Garage? 2 car or 3 car?

Do you prefer Homeowner Associations?

Other items that are important to you?

Arizona Homes for Sale by a Guy from Iowa
Web Reference:  http://www.McVinua.com
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Tue May 31, 2011
That's a very open-ended question! What are you looking for in a home? What is important to you in terms of your neighborhood? What about commuting, amenities, parks, schools? How about the number of foreclosures that are upcoming in a particular neighborhood - wouldn't that be important to know from a future value standpoint?

There are many, many factors to consider. Give a REALTOR® such as myself a call and we can better assist once we know what you're looking for. My office sells 100 foreclosures annually, so we know how to get offers accepted. We can also let you know the foreclosure activity in any neighborhood you are considering.