What means : Exterior Construction Siding. What kind of siding?

Asked by Savinka Semerdjieva, Daytona Beach, FL Sat Jul 23, 2011

Answers

7
Mariyaluci, Home Buyer, South Miami, FL
Sat Sep 10, 2016
With experienced, in-house carpenters that we prefer to call craftsman, Siding Unlimited is the a great choice for your construction needs. From designing to completion, we have great experience in building and remodeling all parts of your home. Bring us your exterior projects: Garages, room additions and sun rooms. We can work with architects to design, then plan and construct to provide you with a one stop for those projects you have dreamed about. Inside the home, that bathroom or kitchen you always wanted to redesign and make it just the way you have wanted—we can make that happen. Making remodeling stress free and enjoyable is our goal!
http://usaconstructionloans.com
Radinka Ilsi…, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Sat Jul 23, 2011
Do you have a link to the home you are asking about? It could be wood siding, vinyl siding, etc....
Myersjulie31, Home Buyer, Blakeslee, PA
Fri Jan 23, 2015
This could mean quite a few things. I would say that if you are curious, you could ask the owner for a picture, or get information in some other way. I would imagine that it would be one of the regular types of siding, such as vinyl or wood, and possibly metal. I would just check and make sure, because you definitely want to have siding that looks good and that you like! http://www.innovationssidingandwindows.com/services
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Mon Jul 25, 2011
Exterior Construction siding is what is listed, as the listing agent if you want more specifics!
Nancy Sarajew, , Sarasota County, FL
Mon Jul 25, 2011
I think I need more info for that question. Where did you see the home? It could be anything for exterior..most homes here are stucco over block..some are wood frame as well..where are you looking for a home ? I can help if it's anywhere from Sarasota to Punta Gorda.

Nancy Sarajew Realtor
Michael Saunders & Co.
keepinitreal2@comcast.net
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Sun Jul 24, 2011
When not specified it usually refers to Vinyl siding. It could also be Concrete board and in few occasions cedar shingles.

Most homes in Florida will be cinder block covered with stucco on the first floor. Sometimes the block is instead covered siding for decorative purposes.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Faye Doyle, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sat Jul 23, 2011
It is usually referring to vinyl siding over wood frame.