What kind of loans are available for improving a home and paying it off with your mortgage?

Asked by Lisa, Conway, PA Mon Oct 5, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Patrick Thies, Agent, Anytown, IL
Mon Oct 5, 2009
If you are buying a home that needs work, look into a 203K loan. This is a loan that has money built in for repairs. There are guidelines and restrictions so ask a lender for details.

If this is on an existing home, try a home equity loan or a line of credit. Again, ask your lender for details.
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Ambridge Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more